I have a Phd in mathematics from University of Nice, France. I was a postdoc at Linköping University with a grant from Wenner Gren Foundations.
I am an associate professor in mathematics at University of Borås, Sweden.
My research interests are in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, algebraic combinatorics, and the interactions between them. My current research is focused on classification of Artin Gorenstein algebras, Weak and Strong Lefschetz properties and Jordan type decompositions.
I am teaching Calculus, linear algebra, and Machine Learning and Neural Network
- AMS-EMS-SMF special session on Deformation of Artinian algebras and Jordan type, 18-22 July 2022, Grenoble, France
- Arrangements in Ticino, 27 June – 1 July 2022, Ticino, Switzerland
- Lefschetz Properties in Algebra, Geometry and Combinatorics II, 14-18 October 2019, CIRM, Marseille, France
- Algebraic Combinatorics in Ancona, 13-15 June 2018, Ancona, Italy
- Lefschetz properties and Jordan type in algebra, geometry and combinatorics, 25-29 June 2018, Levico Terme, Italy
- Lefschetz properties in algebra, geometry and combinatorics, 10-14 July 2017, Mittag-Leffler, Stockholm, Sweden
- LICMA ’17, 16-19 May 2017, Lebanon
- Combinatorics at the crossroads of Algebra, Geometry and Topology, AMS Special Session, 24-24 September 2016, Brunswick, USA
- Computational Geometric Topology in Arrangement Theory, 6-10 July 2015 ICERM, Providence, USA
- Conference on Differential Geometry, Notre-Dame University / CAMS, 27-30 April 2015 Lebanon
- Applications of Artin Approximation in Singularity Theory, February 2015, CIRM, Marseille, France
- Algebraic Topology, geometric and combinatorial group theory, 19 January – 8 February 2015, Centro di Ricerca Matematica, Pisa, Italy
- Commutative Algebra and Singularity Theory, 28 July – 1 August 2014, Tateyama, Japan
- Local cohomology and syzygies of affine algebras, Pragmatic School, 23 June – 11 July 2014, Catania, Italy
- Geometry and Topology of Singular Varieties, Theory and Applications, CIMPA School Hanoi, 2-14 December 2013, Vietnam
- Geometry and Topology of Complex Singularities, CIRM, April 2013, Marseille, France
- Characteristic Classes, Summer School, 22-26 October 2012, Porquerolles, France
Publications and Preprints
- N. Abdallah and H. Schenck. Free resolutions and Lefschetz properties of some Artin Gorenstein rings of codimension four, arXiv:2208.01536, (2022)
- N. Abdallah and H. Schecnk. Nets in P^2 and Alexander duality, arXiv: 2208.01557, (2022)
- N. Abdallah, N. Altafi, A. Iarrobino, A. Seceleanu and J. Yaméogo. Lefschetz properties of some codimension three Artinian Gorenstein algebras, arXiv: 2203.01258 , (2022)
- N. Abdallah, J. Emsalem and A. Iarrobino. Nets of Conics and associated Artinian algebras, arXiv:2110.04436, (94pp), (2021)
- N. Abdallah, M. Hansson and A. Hultman. Topology of posets with special partial matchings, Advances in Mathematics, 348, (2019), 255-276
- N. Abdallah and A. Hultman. Combinatorial invariance and Kazhdan-Lusztig-Vogan polynomials for fixed point free involutions, Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 47 No.4, (2018), 543-560
- N. Abdallah. On Hodge Theory of Singular Plane Curves, Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, 59, (2016), 449-460
- N. Abdallah. On Plane Curves with Double and Triple Points, Mathematica Scandinavica, 119, No.1 (2016)
Postdoc at Linköping University, Sweden
I worked with Axel Hultman on Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials and Coxeter groups.
Part time lecturer at American University of Beirut, Lebanese American University and University of Holy Spirit of Kaslik, Lebanon
I taught “Discrete mathematics”, “Biostatistics” and “Freshman Calculus”.
Part time lecturer at Skema Business School, Sophia-Antipolis, France
I taught “College Algebra”, “Applied mathematics with matrices”